Sunday, May 6, 2018 come show the community HIV/AIDS WILL END WITH US.
Why join us for the 2018 AIDS Walk & Run Baltimore? Because:
- HIV/AIDS still affects thousands of our friends, families, and neighbors.
- This is an incredible opportunity to show your support for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- HIV/AIDS health care funding is at risk community assistance is crucial!
- 1 in 5 new HIV cases are among 13-24 year olds - education and prevention programs are supported and expanded by this event.
- Funds raised provide increased peer advocacy, appointment copays, medications, and health and wellness essentials for your neighbors living with HIV/AIDS.
Over the years, funds raised from the AIDS Walk & Run Baltimore have allowed us to purchase two mobile HIV testing vans getting our care and support crew out and into our communities.
You can change the future of HIV/AIDS register today.
Amy Tignanelli email@example.com or (410) 837-2050 x1034 if you have questions or require additional information. Thank you.