Thank you very much for participating in the 2018 Baltimore AIDS Walk and Run! You may continue to fundraise and submit payments through June 1, 2018. Thank you for supporting this worthy cause.
Please join us on Sunday, May 6, 2018 and come show the community HIV/AIDS WILL END WITH US.
Why join us for the 2018 AIDS Walk & Run Baltimore? Because:
- HIV/AIDS still affects thousands of our friends, families, and neighbors.
- This is an incredible opportunity to show your support for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- HIV/AIDS health care funding is at risk community assistance is crucial!
- 1 in 5 new HIV cases are among 13-24 year olds - education and prevention programs are supported and expanded by this event.
- Funds raised provide increased peer advocacy, appointment copays, medications, and health and wellness essentials for your neighbors living with HIV/AIDS.
Over the years, funds raised from the AIDS Walk & Run Baltimore have allowed us to purchase two mobile HIV testing vans getting our care and support crew out and into our communities.
You can change the future of HIV/AIDS register today.
Please contact Sharon Cooper-Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 837-2050 ext. 1191 if you have questions or require additional information. Thank you.